We include yogurt in our everyday diet atleast once and our meal won't be satisfied without yogurt.But in summer to prevent dehydration we drink buttermilk and sweet lassi a lot,as my kiddo loves this lassi a lot I make this lassi quiet often.Now off to the recipe..................
|Crushed ice||as needed|
- In a blender jar put the yogurt,sugar,milk and ice and whip it well.
- Pour it in a serving glass and top it with saffron and pistachios.
- Serve it.
- Do not add too much of ice cubes it will change the consistency.
- Use the fresh thick curd to get a nice sweet taste.
- Rose water or cardamom powder can be added for extra taste.