Paneer pakora is a tasty appetizer or tea time snack in which sliced paneer is coated with a batter,made out of gram flour and other spices,fried in the oil.These pakoras are crispy outside with a spicy tint and soft inside,tastes heavenly eaten along with green chutney and sweet and sour chutney.Now on to the recipe...
|All purpose flour/maida||1tsp|
|Red chilly powder||1/2tsp|
|Cooking soda||a pinch|
- Mix all the flours,powders along with salt and make a thick batter with water.
- Keep a pan with oil in a medium heat.
- Once the oil is ready,dip the paneer slice in the prepared batter and fry it in the oil till golden.
- Drain it on a a paper towel.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala powder and serve it hot with mint chutney or sauce of your choice.
- The paneer slices should not be too thick or too thin,a slit can be made in the paneer and the green chutney can be stuffed in the slit.
Also check my blogger friends who are running in the Blogging Marathon#12 here.
Sending this to Tea Time Snack Event happenings here.