- Idly - 4nos.
- Idly podi(spicy dhal powder) - 1 tbs
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Coriander leaves - for garnishing
Cut each idly into 6-8 pieces according to the size of the idly.Place a griddle in the stove and add 2 tsp of oil.Once the oil is hot add the idly pieces and fry it in a low flame till it becomes golden color and crispy.Now turn off the heat and add the remaining oil,sprinkle the idly powder and toss it well.garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- Previous day idly works very well for this recipe,fry it till outside becomes crispy.
- Idly powder can be replaced by cumin and pepper powder or curry leaf powder.
- Sweet version can be made with ghee and sugar.