|Onion(thinly sliced)||1no.(medium size)|
|Curry leaves(chopped)||2 sprigs|
|Coriander leaves(finely chopped)||3tbs|
|Oil||as needed for frying|
- In a bowl take everything except oil and mix it well without adding any water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan in a medium flame once it becomes hot,wet the hands with water and drop a gooseberry size batter in the oil.
- Fry it till it becomes golden and crisp.
- Drain it on a paper towel.
- Serve it hot along with tea.
- Fry it in a medium flame to get evenly cooked.
- Finely chopped coconut bits can also be added for extra crunchiness and taste.
Check out my fellow bloggers participating in Blogging Marathon#27.