There is no specific recipe or ingredient to make this,whatever fruit is available just chop and mix it with the yogurt,top it with some nuts or cornflakes.Now off to the recipe..................
- Take the chopped fruit in a bowl and mix it well,keep it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk the yogurt along with the sugar and set it aside.
- Take a serving bowl put a layer of fruits then add a scoop of yogurt again one more layer.
- Top it with yogurt and corn flakes and serve it immediately.
- Chop the banana and apple at the time of mixing to prevent the color change.
- To make it more richer version use whipped cream instead of yogurt.