Custard cookies are mouth melting cookies can be made in no time.These cookies are crunchy and melt in mouth with a perfect sweetness.These cookies are so easy to make,all you need is to cream the butter and sugar then add the flours and mix it.Bake the shaped dough,cookies are ready in 15-20 minutes.This cookies great as such but it can be sandwiched with vanilla butter cream or nutella.Off to the recipe.......
- The cookies will be crispy once its completely cool down.Do not bake it more than 18 minutes.
- Instead of icing sugar,regular sugar can be powdered and used.
- If you feel the dough is so soft,keep it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to avoid spreading.
- Since I used the vanilla flavored custard powder I didn't add any extra flavoring agent.
- The butter should be in room temperature.
- If salted butter is used then no need to add salt.
- Here I used 5 tbs of sugar and the sweetness was just perfect.But if you want a sweeter version use another 1-2 tbs.
This is part of the Bake-a-thon 2016