Today's recipe is a simple yet healthy dosa made with oats.This dosa resembles rava dosa and can be made in no time.As we like rava dosa,once in a while I make this oats dosa for our dinner or week end brunch.
Coming to the recipe,I used some rice flour to get nice crispy dosa.If you feel the amount of rice flour is more it can be reduced.Also the consistency of the batter is so important to get a perfect dosa.This dosa needs some time to cook and gets crispy.
- Do the trial with the first dosa,accordingly adjust the consistency of the water.If the batter is too thin or thick the dosa won't comes out nice.
- Mix the batter completely before making each dosa as it tends to settle in the bottom.
- Drizzle the oil to the dosa once the batter is cooked otherwise it will take a long time to cook and be generous with oil to get a crispy dosa.
- The black pepper can be crushed and added.
- The batter can be stored in the refrigerator for a day.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 68