Hello Friends,We are feeling proud to announce this useful fund raising event to bring awareness among many people and also to help people who are already diagnosed and need help with regards to the cost of the treatment.
Here, we bloggers joined together to spread this awareness lot faster and in a wider range in the network world.We would like to sincerely thank each of our blogger friends to put this forward and
as well as help with regards to the donation as well.Here is list of all my blogger friends who are contributing their time and space for this event.
NOTE: Anyone who is interested in posting this event on their website/blog, please feel free to contact Anu at anu (dot) healthykitchen (at) gmail (dot) com
Anu Shoj of Anu's Healthy Kitchen
Vardhini of Cooks Joy
Priya Suresh of Priya's Versatile Recipes
Manjula of Desi Fiesta
Sangee of Spicy Treats
Nalini of Nalini's Kitchen (me)
Tanusree of Ma Niche
Priya Ranjit of Cook Like Priya
Viji of Virunthu Unna Vaanga
We decided to donate to Susan.G.Komen (http://ww5.komen.org/), which was created by Nancy G. Brinker in 1982 who is Susan G. Komen's sister. She is "Fulfilling the Promise" which she gave her sister when she was dying. That promise became Susan G. Komen for the cure and launched the global breast cancer movement. To know more about Susan G. Komen and the organization please visit the above link mentioned at the beginning of this paragraph.
We welcome all my friends to spend few moments here and if you feel its worth donating you can do so.
Here are the details as to how to donate:
* You can either directly go to their website ( http://ww5.komen.org/Donate/Donate.html )and donate in any method that which you are comfortable
* Or you can email Anu at anu (dot) healthykitchen (at) gmail (dot) com, and she will reply to your email and take it from there.
* Event Date Oct 1th - Nov 15th
* Please email me / leave a comment here, before/after you do the donation with the following details
- Your Name
- Your Email ID
- Your Blog/Website URL
- Amount You Wish/Did Donate (This is just to calculate how much we have collected at the end of this event, We are not concerned as to how much you would like to donate)
Note: If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at anu (dot) healthykitchen (at) gmail (dot) com or leave a comment here at the end of this post
On the go, Anu at Anu's Healthy Kitchen will keep updating the list of persons who donate and at the end of the event we will also mention the amount we collected in total.
I am so happy share this post and be a part of this fund raising event.Thank you Anu Shoj for this opportunity.