Last week it was so hot here and my kiddo wanted to drink or eat something cold after coming back from school.
Watermelon and strawberry are his favorite fruits and he likes to eat these two fruits in anytime.So I made this watermelon and strawberry lemonade(recipe soon) for him every other day and he enjoyed each every sip.Here is the recipe for refreshing drink.......
|Ice cubes||as needed|
- In a pan add 1/4cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of water,bring it to boil till the sugar dissolves.Put off the stove.
- Puree the watermelon in a blender and pass it through a fine mesh.
- Stir in 1cup of water,lemon juice,sugar syrup and watermelon puree.
- Put some ice cubes in a glass and pour the prepared watermelon lemonade.
- Serve it immediately.
- Instead of ice water sparkling water or soda can be used.
- Remove the seeds in the watermelon before puree it.
- The amount of lemon juice can be increased or decreased according to preference.