Since last two days the weather was in 90s and feeling hot,my kiddo wanted something cold to eat or drink.Suddenly got the idea of making these popsicles to finish the over ripe mangoes,it came out delicious and we enjoyed it.Only 5 popsicles were left to take the pictures and couldn't take the picture properly as it started melting due to the high temperature.Here is the recipe...
|Strawberry(cut into half)||1cup|
- Puree the mango and strawberry with 2tbs of sugar,1tbs lemon juice separately,keep it aside.
- Pour which ever layer want first in the popsicle mold or small cups and freeze it for 30 minutes.
- Then pour the next layer and freeze it for atleast 6 hours.
- Remove the popsicle from the mold by keeping in hot water for 10-15 seconds.
- You can make as many layers you want,but freeze atleast for 30 minutes before pouring for each layer.
- Instead of popsicle mold,small cups can be used.Wrap the top of the cup with aluminum foil and insert a popsicle stick in the center and freeze it.
- Fruits such as watermelon,kiwi,bluberry and orange can also be used for different color layers.
Linking this to Mango Mania 99 event happenings at Pradnya's space and Kid's delight event hosted by Smitha.