Already I have shared a version of no knead white bread but this version I tried from King Arthur.As this version of white bread sounds so simple and easy I tried it.The output was a very nice and perfectly textured bread.This time I was extra careful and waited till the bread was completely cool down then sliced.I made the loaf in the evening time and wait till next morning to slice.Here I used the bread flour it can be substituted with all purpose flour or wheat flour.Try this simple and easy to make loaf bread and enjoy.
- Instead of bread flour,whole wheat flour or 2 cups of all purpose and 2 cups of wheat flour can also be used.
- Here I used 81/2 x 41/2 loaf pan,but for this measurement 9 x 51/2 also works fine.
- Kneading is very important to get a nice textured bread,so knead it very well till the dough becomes stretchy.
- Also dough needs to be sticky,if the dough is sticky do not add too much flour.
- The sandwich picture was taken with one day older bread.
- The amount of water given is approximate,it can be increased if it is needed to get a sticky dough.
- Winter or dry weather conditions need more water.
- First day the bread will be very soft.
This is part of the Bake-a-thon 2016