Cashews and pistachios cookies are yet another mouth melting cookies flavored with cardamom powder.I have bookmarked the recipe from here but altered slightly and made it according to my family's taste.
The cookies came out so good with the crunchiness of nuts and the cardamom flavor.The nuts need to be chopped very finely and added to the dough.The dough can be rolled out and cut with cookie cutter.But I sliced the chilled dough and baked.Either way it turned out good.My kids enjoyed it to the core.Off to the recipe.................
- The cookies will be crispy once its completely cool down.Do not bake it more than 18 minutes.
- Instead of icing sugar,regular sugar can be powdered and used.
- Use a sharp knife and slice the dough.Don't slice it too thin.
- The butter should be in room temperature.
- If salted butter is used then no need to add salt.
- Some chopped nuts can be topped after slicing the dough for extra taste.But do not add more nuts in the dough,otherwise slicing will be difficult.
This is part of the Bake-a-thon 2016