Coming to the day 2 of Blogging Marathon #50,I chose to do potato dish given.Potato is one such versatile vegetable and n number of recipes can be made.
Potato tikki is a multi purpose dish that can be relished as such with tomato ketchup as an appetizer or snack.It can be even used in sandwich or to make chaat along with the chutneys.
The highlight the tikki is,its pan fried and comparatively lesser calories than shallow or deep fried versions.Off to the recipe..........................................
- Addition of green peas is purely optional,can be made without peas also.
- If the tikkis doesn't bind well,add a ts of rice flour.
- A tsp of ginger&garlic paste can also be added for extra flavor.
- These tikki can be used for ragda patties,tikki chaat and even in burger.
- Toast the tikkis in a medium flame to get cooked evenly and browned.
Check out my fellow bloggers participating in Blogging Marathon #50 here.