For day 2 recipe in Blogging Marathon 67 th edition themed under Go Nuts is spicy roasted peanuts.Peanuts is a great snack option and we love to munch salted peanuts.I always stocked up,peanuts in my pantry to make some snacks.This spicy roasted peanuts is a quick snack,can be made in no time.All you need is to roast the peanuts and spice it up red chilly powder and black pepper powder.Its a perfect evening snack along with a cup of tea or coffee.Its a great option for party snack.Off to the recipe............
- After adding the spice powder,immediately switch off the flame,otherwise it may burn.
- After mixing the nuts in the spice powders mix it well to coat evenly.
- A clove of crushed garlic can also be added along with curry leaves for extra flavor.
- The roasted peanuts may not be crunchy when it is hot,so let it cool down completely.
- If you are using the raw peanuts then roast it in a MW for few minutes and turn it in between.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#67