Coming to the final day of regional recipes in Karnataka cuisine for Blogging Marathon edition 66 is a crispy snack.
Kodubale is a crispy rice flour rings,a quite addictive snack can be made in so many ways.I have already shared a version of kodubale here but this version is slightly different and adapted from Suma's blog.
It uses rice flour along with ground peanut and all purpose flour,in the ratio of 4:1:1.The kodubales were so crunchy and addictive.Off to the recipe................
- Cook it in a medium flame to cook it evenly and crispy.
- Make the rope not too thick or thin.
- Join the ends and press it gently so that the joined ends won't separate while frying.
- Make the rings for each batch and fry it,if its dried it may get cracked.
- If you feel the dough is too thick and crumbly,sprinkle some hot water and knead the dough.Always cover the dough with a damp cloth or plate to prevent drying.