Today I am sharing a flavorful cinnamon bun for Bake-A-Thon.I have already shared cinnamon bear claw.A friend and reader of my blog requested for for the bun/roll,so decided to bake and share.Also my kiddo was craving for cinnamon flavor and suggested to make cinnamon bun.
Coming to the recipe,its almost similar to the cinnamon bear claw,except the shaping.Here I used both all purpose flour and bread flour.The buns were so soft with the flavor of cinnamon and the caramelized sugar.My 3 years lil one enjoy 2 buns as soon as I finished the glaze.Off to the recipe........................
- The dough should be slightly stick,don't add too much of flour while kneading.
- The rolls taste better when it is served warm,just microwave it for 5 seconds and serve. .
- The sweetness was just perfect if you want it a bit sweeter version then add another tbs of sugar.
- The amount of cinnamon powder can be increased according to personal preference.I reduced the amount from the original recipe.
- The buns can be made with all purpose flour only.
- I used my 9 X 9 square pan and it was just perfect to bake the 12 rolls.