Like sambar powder,kulambhu milgai podi/thool is made in bulk and store it in our households.
Kulambhu milagai thool is a blend of aromatic spices along with whole red chilly and coriander seeds.
This powder can be used to make chicken and mutton curry even in masala kulambhu with veggies or legumes.
The curry doesn't need any extra chilly powder,coriander powder even garam masala powder for extra taste and flavor.At the same time the curry tastes divine with this one simple powder and the curry or kulambhu can be made in a jiffy.
Today I sharing you the recipe to make bulk as I got this powder from India,if you want to make it in small quantity scaled down the measurement and grind it in the blender or mixie.Off to the recipe...............................
|Black stone flower/kal paasi||25gms|
- Sun dry all the ingredients separately for a day or two.
- Grind it to a fine powder in blender or mill.
- Store in an air tight container after cooling.
- Addition of turmeric is purely optional,here I didn't add it.
- If you are grinding it in large quantity store it in the freezer to keep it fresh and flavorful.
- After grinding it in the mill in large quantityspread it on a plastic sheet or news paper and allow it to cool.
- Store it after it comes to the room temperature.