BM#23 I made the microwave eggless cup cake.When saw the microwave carrot mug cake in Sangeetha's blog immediately bookmarked it.Since it is an egg less I tried it the next week and it came out very delicious and perfect.This cake has become favorite for my son.
One day when he asked for this cake I had only 2tbs of all purpose flour only so instead of making it in a mug I made it in a small ramekin bowl.The output was a cute and small sized cake which is perfect for single serving,since then I started making it in the ramekin bowl.Here is the recipe.......
|All purpose flour/maida||6tbs|
|Cinnamon powder||a pinch|
|Cashews or walnuts||1tsp(finely chopped)|
- Mix the flour,salt,baking powder,cinnamon powder and set it aside.
- In a bowl take chilled buttermilk,sugar,vanilla and grated carrot,mix it with a spoon.
- Add the dry ingredients to this and mix it well,pour it in greased ramekin bowls.Sprinkle the chopped nuts and microwave each bowl in a microwave high for 2-21/2 minutes.
- Carrot cup cake is ready.
- Drizzle it with chocolate syrup or vanilla ice cream.
- The above measurements is for 2 servings with the ramekin bowl and one serving for the coffee mug.